How to change MacOS partition size?

Ted Crane tedcrane at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
Thu Mar 2 07:06:11 AEST 1989

I recall this question being asked a while back, but perhaps some kindly
soul will halp again...

I'd like to increase the size of the MacOS partition on the 80Mb A/UX
disk.   Without resorting to tape backups or secondary hard drives.

Can this be done?  Space could come out of the /root partition or the
swap partition, which are not in need of all the space in them at
present.

A step-by-step description would be appreciated.  I would also suggest
that this description be included in the "READ ME FIRST" document included
with the system.

Thanks.