Future direction of A/UX?

Phil Ronzone phil at Apple.COM
Tue May 23 03:43:02 AEST 1989

In article <3291 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:
>No, I disagree.  If A/UX isn't being marketed properly, it's a legitimate
>issue for discussion.

O.K. Steve is right. That is what this group is for. So much for ducking the
issues that are harder for us software enigineering types to answer ... :-)

|Philip K. Ronzone, Apple Computer, 10440 Bubb Rd, MS 58A, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|{amdahl,decwrl,sun,voder,nsc,mtxinu,dual,unisoft,...}!apple!phil             |