A/UX 1.1/1.1.1b3 doesn't work with 24-bit color cards

William Kucharski kucharsk at uts.amdahl.com
Sun Oct 1 14:36:55 AEST 1989

This may be stating the very obvious, but this is just to inform people that
A/UX 1.1 and 1.1.1b3 do not work with the Spectrum/24 24-bit color card, no
matter what monitor mode the card is set in.

Systems:  Macintosh II with 68551 PMMU
	  Macintosh IIcx

	  System 6.0.3

Card:	  Spectrum/24 24-bit color

A/UX WILL boot if the 24 bit board is replaced with an 8 bit color board.

| ARPA:	kucharsk at uts.amdahl.com			    |	William Kucharski     |
| UUCP:	...!{ames,apple,sun,uunet}!amdahl!kucharsk  |	Amdahl Corporation    |
| Saying: "It's a window system named 'X,' NOT a system named 'X Windows'"    |