Wish list for A/UX (long)

Earle R. Horton earleh at eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Wed Oct 4 12:09:41 AEST 1989

In article <837 at amc-vlsi.UUCP> ryan (Ryan Jorgenson) writes:

>Filename completion in the csh...

Get a copy of tcsh.  An A/UX binary is available on

128.146.8.60    tut.cis.ohio-state.edu

If you don't have internet access, I imagine you could cajole someone
into mailing you a copy.  This would be a lot quicker than waiting for
Apple to implement the feature in csh.

>COSMETICS issue -- how come I can delete over the prompt?

Tcsh won't let you delete over the prompt.  I once had a machine with
an operating system that would LOCK UP THE TERMINAL DRIVER if you sent
it too many delete characters.

Earle R. Horton

--
"People forget how fast you did a job, but they remember how well you
did it."  Salada Tag Lines