Any far-off plans for building up the Portable?

Avery Ray Colter avery at well.UUCP
Thu Oct 5 14:32:54 AEST 1989

I would like to know if the Portable is the first in a planned line.

`Cause I might be getting a Mac in the next year after I graduate. It will
be useful either for work or for grad school.

However, I'm torn between the color and A/UX abilities of the IIcx and
the versatility of the Portable.

So, my word to Chuq von Rospach is this:

Show me a Portable Mac with a color LCD screen, or at least ability to
drive and external color monitor, AND full A/UX capability (including 80/4)
and you'll have this elf sold.

--
Avery Ray Colter	(415) 451-7786	  | Now, class, repeat after me:
{apple|ucbvax|pacbell}!well!avery         | ICH LIEBE DIE BELEIBTEN LEIBEN,