Rodime RX450 compatibility with A/UX

Kent Sandvik ksand at appleoz.oz.au
Wed Sep 20 09:29:33 AEST 1989

ianf at nada.kth.se (Ian Feldman) writes in article <1677 at draken.nada.kth.se>:

          I need to put an A/UX partition on a Rodime RX450 external drive
          that has been formatted using Rodime's own driver utility,
          version 2.03. I've been thinking of having a 10MB A/UX partition
          coexist with a 35MB MacOS one.  Is  Rodime formatting software
          compatible with A/UX?

Ask you nearest friendly Apple tech support site for an AppleLink document
that describes how to partition Rodime drives for A/UX.
(for Ian, fr{ga efter hos Lindhberg Apple Sverige -- that was swedish).

Kent

--
                                  KenT Sandvik  --  ksand at appleoz.oz.AU
                                  {uunet,mcvax}!munnari!appleoz.oz!ksand