Using free slice #3

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at byse.nada.kth.se
Sat Dec 15 06:05:45 AEST 1990

I have a HD80SC formatted with a common root&usr, a swap, and
a "free AUX slice 3" running A/UX 2.0 on a IIfx.

The problem is, the node /dev/c0d0s3 doesn't exist. It seems
that the file system is mounted at c0d0s0, though, and from
what I've gathered this means the whole disk.

WHat do I do ?

Also, is there any way of accessing mac data files (from mac
partitions) from commandshell (like, diff -c MacPartition/foo/file1
MacPartition/foo/file2) ?

These are most probably FAQs. Please reply by mailand I'll summarise
if necessary.

Thanx in advance,

						h+
h+ at nada.kth.se