Does the ci have disk problems with A/UX ?

EYRING at cc.utah.edu EYRING at cc.utah.edu
Thu Dec 6 10:50:20 AEST 1990

I am seriously considering plucking down the 1700$ bucks and buying
A/UX, but am concerned about my Mac IIci and the disk drive.  I've
heard that the ci has problems with the SCCI and 3rd party disks.  I don't
to buy apple drives and 3rd party large capacity drives are the only ones
available.  My 330 and 80 meg 3rd party drives work fine with finder, but
will there be a problem when I put A/UX on the 330 or 80 meg?