Various other problems

Paul Matthew Bombach bombach at caen.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 12 07:48:39 AEST 1990

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions on getting colour for X11.  I would like
to put another question to the A/UX world has anyone had problems with A/UX
freezing for no particular reason.  A/UX freezes on me under a variety of
circumstances.  Two of the most puzzling are:

	1.  When the machine is at the login screen, if I leave it
	    for long periods of time (2 or 3 days) it will freeze.
	2.  If I bring the system down then try and reboot it will
	    freeze at the end of the boot up phase.

Any suggestions on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Bombach