3-button mouse (was: MacX)

Alan Mimms abm at alan.aux.apple.com
Thu Dec 20 05:45:08 AEST 1990

In article <1080 at pi19.pnfi.forestry.ca>, tmoore at pi19.pnfi.forestry.ca (Tom Moore) writes:
|> I am interested in finding out more about the Logitech 3-button
|> mouse for the Mac.  Does anyone have a phone number or mail
|> address for the folks at Logitech?

Actually, I believe a faux pas has been committed: the Logitech product
has NOT yet been announced.  But I believe they are planning to announce
it at an upcoming Macintosh-oriented tradeshow.

I have been testing the device for Logitech; their main number is (U.S.A.)
(415) 795-8500.  Perhaps asking for information about a new Macintosh product
when talking to their receptionist would be the right thing to do.

--

Alan Mimms (alan at apple.com, ...!apple!alan)   | My opinions are generally
A/UX X group                                  | pretty worthless, but