MacTCP Functionality under A/UX

Thomas Gee gee at dciem.dciem.dnd.ca
Tue Dec 18 03:03:28 AEST 1990

I have a set of programs that I would like to run on my A/UX-equipped IIfx,
but they require MacTCP to communicate with the rest of the world.  Up to the
point where such communication is required, they run quite nicely, but since
there is no MacTCP driver installed, they can go no further.  Attempting to
install MacTCP under A/UX creates some wonderful crashes -- lovely video
effects -- but no communication ability.

Is there some way to provide the functionality of MacTCP under A/UX, for
example a version of MacTCP that runs under A/UX?

Thanks in advance,
	Tom.

Thomas Gee       |
Aerospace Group  | a man in search of a quote
DCIEM, DND       |
Canada           | gee at dretor.dciem.dnd.ca