logout

Amir Vafaei amir at LoneWolf.uucp
Tue Dec 25 14:36:15 AEST 1990

In article <47499 at apple.Apple.COM> johnston at Apple.COM (Ron Johnston) writes:
>In article <1990Dec19.051539.1706 at LoneWolf.uucp> amir at LoneWolf.uucp (Amir Vafaei) writes:
>>
>>Does any one know how to stop the automatic logoff in A/UX 2.0.  It seems that
>>A/UX logs off a logged on user after a short time of idleness.
>
>There is not supposed to be an automatic logoff in A/UX 2.0.  I personally stay
>logged in all the time, since my office is locked when I'm out.  What you're
>seeing is puzzling... Could you post more details?
>/
>Ron Johnston
>A/UX Engineering

It is an SE/30, running csh.  I get logged off automatically atleast 40% of
the times.  This happens under the console window, the mac32 window and X windows.

I can not figure out why it is happening, since I usually run the same programs.
This happens under my own login and root login.  uucico is usally running in the
background when the logout happens!  But there has been times that uucico has been
running and everything stays ok.  I just can't think of any circumstances which
could cause this.  Any halp or suggestions is appreciated.

-Amir

--

But I am Comfortably Numb....!quest!LoneWolf!amir
-Pink Floyd...!tricord!LoneWolf!amir