X and g++

Ian Jones ian at bilpin.UUCP
Fri Jan 12 21:15:37 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jan9.035822.2760 at athena.mit.edu>, sorensen at athena.mit.edu (Alma G. Sorensen) writes:

> GNU's gcc is available on apple.com; has anyone used it to build g++
> successfully?  (Is there any other c++ available under A/UX?)

My information tells me about two C++ compilers available for A/UX. I have
not seen either of them in the flesh, but have only perused their literature.

Here is their contact information:

Designer C++, Oasys, PO Box 8990 230 2nd Avenue. Waltham, Mass, USA
	Tel: +1 (617) 890-7889

Glockenspiel C++, Glockenspiel, 19 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1, Ireland
	Tel: +353 (1) 364515

The usual disclaimers apply; We are in no way connected with either of these
companies, and are merely providing the information as a service:

Hope this helps.
Ian  Jones          SRL Data	      || Applelink : UK0001
1 Perren Street, London NW5 3ED, UK   || UUCP	   : ian at bilpin.co.uk
UK A/UX National support organisation || Tel	   : +44 1 485 6665

Ian  Jones          SRL Data	      || Applelink : UK0001
1 Perren Street, London NW5 3ED, UK   || UUCP	   : ian at bilpin.co.uk
UK A/UX National support organisation || Tel	   : +44 1 485 6665