monitors??

Mark R Purtill purtill at athena.mit.edu
Sat Jul 28 07:05:12 AEST 1990

sbulmahn at yoyodyne.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Dr Thrasher) writes:
|> >I have a second monitor (with the monitor card) connected to my Mac
IIx.
|> 	A/UX does not support multiple monitors.  It uses the "first"
monitor
|> 	found as its screen.

	Any plans on fixing this?  As it is, my plans to buy an SE/30,
AU/X, and a large monitor seem rather pointless (I assume the internal
monitor is "first").  At the VERY LEAST, the user should be able to
choose which monitor to use, and I don't see any reason why multiple
monitors shouldn't be supported.

Mark Purtill
^.-.^ purtill at math.mit.edu (if that fails, try: purtill at athena.mit.edu)
((")) \@_: Dept. of Math., MIT 2-229, Cambridge, MA 02139;
(617)623-6238
** This data expires August 31.  Watch this space for details. **