GCC & A/UX 2.0

David W. Berry dwb at archer.apple.com
Tue Jul 24 04:29:07 AEST 1990

In article <9298 at goofy.Apple.COM> dwb at archer.apple.com (David W. Berry) writes:
>I've received enough mail about gcc-1.37 and apple, that I've gone ahead
>and updated all of the gcc-1.37 stuff on apple.  As promised it now uses
>gas to directly write coff files instead of using the native assembler.
>This should take care of numerous floating point bugs, and possibly some
>others.  I've also made several other minor bug fixes, so have at.  If
>you already have a running gcc-1.37 and sources you need the ...patch1
>file.  If you don't have, you'll want the gcc and gas tar and bin files.
>There is no gas binary distribution as it is included in the gcc binary
>distribution.
	Thanx to all those that have pointed out that the recent gcc-1.37
	binary distribution didn't include bin/gcc.  A minor oversight
	I'm sure...  Anyway, it does now, and as a bonus, gcc alone is
	also there so that you don't have to download .5 meg just to get
	the 32K compiler driver...

	David W. Berry			A/UX Toolbox Engineer
	dwb at apple.com