A/UX 2.0 and two video cards

Eric Dittman dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com
Wed Jul 25 04:00:54 AEST 1990

[This is a repeat message that did not make it past our newsfeed (or so I
 was told).  If you have seen this before, I'm sorry I'm being redundant.]

The first thing I noticed after installing and starting A/UX 2.0 is
that my main monitor is the only one that works; the other monitor
is completely blank.  I thought that maybe the problem was that the
kernel needed to be reconfigured (I'm a novice), but configuring
with the verbose flag shows that the system knows both video cards
are there, so I now believe that A/UX simply can't handle more than
one video card.  Is this true, and if so, will A/UX be upgraded some
time to handle more than one video card?

Thanks,
Eric Dittman
Texas Instruments - Component Test Facility
dittman at skitzo.csc.ti.com
dittman at skbat.csc.ti.com

Disclaimer:  I don't speak for Texas Instruments or the Component Test
             Facility.  I don't even speak for myself.