Device Drivers kit for A/UX 2.0 ?

Rick Fleischman rickf at Apple.COM
Tue Jul 24 08:36:03 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jul20.184713.18230 at noao.edu> tody at noao.edu (Doug Tody  CCS) writes:
>I just called APDA to see if there is a device drivers kit available for
>A/UX 2.0, and was told that they didn't have it and it probably wouldn't
>be available until the fall.  Can anyone tell me if there is a device
>drivers kit or anything comparable available for 2.0 now, or if not, when
>something will be available?  Would the old 1.1 drivers kit still be
>useful?   Thanks.
>
>--
>Doug Tody, National Optical Astronomy Observatories, Tucson AZ, 602-325-9217
>UUCP: {arizona,decvax,ncar}!noao!tody  or  uunet!noao.edu!tody
>Internet: tody at noao.edu             SPAN/HEPNET: NOAO::TODY (NOAO=5355)

There is no A/UX Device Drivers Kit for A/UX 2.0 currently available.  There
is a version being prepared for release in approximately the next month
or so.  Unfortunately, the release has not yet been finalized, so I can't
provide a more specific date.

Try calling APDA again in a month or so and check again on availability.  If
it is still not available at that point, send me an e-mail and I will provide
another update.

Rick Fleischman
Developer Programs/APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.