FLAME Concerning Apple's pricing of A/UX 2.0.

Norman Goodger ngg at bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM
Wed Jun 6 03:42:43 AEST 1990

	IMHO, the whole flame thread that I think Tim Endres (sp) started
	is ridiculous. He is just one of many that always wants something
	good for next to nothing. In comparsison to Unix OS costs for
	most platforms AUX 2.0 is cheap. Even SCO Xenix is around $500
	or so from what I understand and that I don't think is anywhere
	as good as what AUX 2.0 is. When are people going to understand
	that you don't get something good for nothing. You are always going
	to pay and pay alot for good software. I can think of page layout
	and Database programs that cost almost as much as AUX...
--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.