TCP/IP through a Gatorbox with AUX 2.0

powers at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu powers at miavx1.acs.muohio.edu
Thu Jun 28 11:33:41 AEST 1990

I just got AUX 2.0 installed on my IIcx and I have 2 questions.

Will the unix TCP/IP stuff work through a gatorbox ?  I've tried the
seemingly right things to do like installing MacTCP, but that has unpredictable
results (none pleasing).  I tried to run ifconfig, but it blows up when I tell
it to use the non-existant ethernet interface, and the only options listed
under commando are ethernet and loopback.

Second question, has anyone ported a news reader to AUX 2.0 ?

				Mark Powers
                                Unix Neophyte