AUX on a IIfx

Charissa S. Aclin aclin at blackjack.dt.navy.mil
Tue Jun 12 04:25:17 AEST 1990

I have recently acquired a Mac IIfx with an 80MB internal drive and
4MB RAM. I loaded 6.0.5 on the internal when the system arrived, and
hooked up my external AUX box to it. When I try to book with the Mac
Partition, it bombs out after about 10 seconds with an error message
about the Finder being damaged and needed to be replaced with the
Installer. I did this, and rebooted, only to have the same message
appear. I am using AUX 2.0 (beta version).

Has anyone else had this happen when using a IIfx and AUX 2.0? If so,
any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please mail
me replies to aclin at dtoa1.dt.navy.mil. Thanks in advance.

C. Aclin