Does nobody read this group? Was Re: Serial ports and ...

Ronnie Killough ronniek at photon.tamu.edu
Thu Mar 8 23:29:39 AEST 1990

In article <1759 at sequent.cs.qmw.ac.uk> liam at cs.qmw.ac.uk (William Roberts) writes:

>No problem, other than the fact that about 1/3rd of the
>messages that I see on this group actually come from me or my
>colleagues! Is there a lot of stuff over in the US that doesn't
>make it across the Pond, or does nobody read this group?

Well, you just made me realize my mistake of specifying 'usa'
distribution when I post news rather than 'world' ... not that
I was inadvertantly doing this, rather some of us who are a little
more perhaps naive or whatever don't realize that not only do those
of you 'across the pond' use much of the same equipment we do, but
consequently have the same problems we do.

Sorry for that...I will start specifying 'world' distribution!

Ronnie Killough
ronniek at cs.tamu.edu