A/UX 2.0 press release

Ian Hoyle ianh at merlin.bhpmrl.oz
Mon Mar 26 11:35:57 AEST 1990

>From article <18041 at trlsasb.trl.oz>, by sutherland at trlsasb.trl.oz (Scott Sutherland):
>
> Do we have any "A/UX-authorised Apple resellers" in Australia?  Last time
> I looked the response was "go directly to Apple, do not pass GO...."

in Melbourne I think it's Random Acccess and Logical Solutions. We currently
have 4 A/UX machines (IIci's, although soon we may add a IIfx :-) and RA has
been able to support us quite well.

I guess it also helps that Kent 'network ninja' Sandvik contributes to
this group as often as he does .....

			ian
--

                Ian Hoyle