a.out's under MacOS

J. S. B'ach jsb at panix.UUCP
Sat Mar 3 07:33:13 AEST 1990

>From the reposnes I've gotten, I can see that a.out's won't be running
under A/UX any time soon, but no one adressed the simpler question:
Hypercard runs fine under A/UX.  How about having a way to run
an a.out at the touch of a Hypercard button?  Since A/UX is already
present, this should be possible, no?
--
    rutgers!cmcl2!panix!jsb  or less reliably these days, try apple!panix!jsb

"Most feminists aren't married and have no children...They're never going to get
 married, because they can't find a husband...I'm a normal woman." - Ivana Trump