C++

Kent Sandvik ksand at appleoz.oz.au
Wed Mar 14 08:50:39 AEST 1990

MATLEVAN at EKU.BITNET (Jerry LeVan) writes in article <AUXPOST%90031020101836 at PUCC.BITNET>:
      Hi,

      Has anybody out there had any experiences with C++ with A/UX. I am
      interested in obtaining an inexpensive (aka *cheap*) C++ system. I
      still have gcc-1.37 cc sitting on the disk after the X11R4 build.
      Does the Stallman c++ "work" with A/UX? Is it "compatible" with
      AT&T 2.0?

g++ is not fully C++ 2.0 compatible; so far it isn't ported to the A/UX
environment.

Oasys sells Glockenspiel C++ for A/UX, I have no experience with that
product so I don't know if the latest port is 2.0.  My own experience of
C++ on A/UX is the AT&T 1.2 version that compiled and worked well under
A/UX 1.1.

/ksand

--
Kent Sandvik, Network Ninja         --  Apple Australia Developer Tech Support
{uunet,mcvax,enea}!munnari!appleoz.oz!ksand, ksand at appleoz.oz.au (OR ksand at apple.com)