Laserwriter 6.1

Brian Bechtel blob at Apple.COM
Thu Apr 4 01:10:47 AEST 1991

brett at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu (AUS:MORROW,BRETT) writes:

>Does anyone know how to get the new LaserWriter 6.1 driver to work
>under AUX.  I know you have to use the new Backgrounder and PrintMonitor
>but I have not tried to put them in the AUX system folder.  Does anyone
>know if they work?

Yes, they work fine.  Put the 3 files in /mac/sys/System Folder (or in
your personal system folder, if you have such.) Logout and re-login.
Re-choose the printer.  It works fine.  You can remove the "Laser Prep"
file, as it is no longer needed with 6.1.

>I am running AUX 2.0.1 and MacOS 6.0.7.

So am I.

--Brian Bechtel     blob at apple.com     "My opinion, not Apple's"