Porting MPW C code to A/UX, Can some one give me a hand?

Tony Cooper tony at tui.marcam.dsir.govt.nz
Thu Jun 6 21:38:05 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun6.071753.4907 at newshost.anu.edu.au>, djp862 at anu.oz.au
("David J Peterson") writes:
|> I'm trying to port some code written in MPW C to A/UX and am having
|> some trouble with the variable argument declarations in MPW C.
This is easily done in A/UX. The man page for varargs shows how to do
it. I think your problem is that you are using ANSI C whereas A/UX
cc isn't ANSI. I'm not sure because your code does not look like ANSI
either. But if you forget about all that and do it the way the
varargs method does it you should be OK.

Tony Cooper