What's this patch ?

Chuq Von Rospach, only here for the beer chuq at Apple.COM
Wed Jun 19 10:50:53 AEST 1991

d88-jwa at byse.nada.kth.se (Jon W{tte) writes:

>-rwxr-xr-x   1 bin      bin        26197 May  6 10:36 /usr/bin/patch*

>This patch has no manual, and obviously got in here in one of the
>last upgrades (2.0.1 or development tools) It appears to want
>a COFF binary as argument...

Good question. It's not on my 2.0.1 system, so wherever it came from, it
doesn't seem to have put there by the installation process.

--
Chuq Von Rospach >=< chuq at apple.com >=< GEnie:CHUQ or MAC.BIGOT >=< ALink:CHUQ
Nebula Awards Hacker =+= Reviewer, Amazing =+= #include <standard/disclaimer.h>