MPW & A/UX Developer's Tools

John Nagle nagle at well.sf.ca.us
Mon Jun 17 06:15:38 AEST 1991

rob at uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Robert K Shull) writes:

>Does anyone know if the MPW bundle included with the recently announced
>A/UX Developer's Tools will be the same as the MPW sold for use under
>MacOS? Can I use the MPW portion of the tools under A/UX and MacOS?

     I have the A/UX Developers Tools Version 1.0 b1 beta release
of May 1991,and the tools appear to work equally well under A/UX and
the Mac O/S.

     Actually, the big "A/UX Developer's Tools" release is really just
an MPW with a few fixes for some A/UX related problems, like being able
to use slashes in pathnames.

					John Nagle