Need replacement Commcard installation

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.UUCP
Wed Jun 5 03:26:49 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun3.183433.6480 at grayhawk.uucp> rich at grayhawk.uucp (Richard Harms) writes:
>Hello,
>
>I need some help, the disk with the driver for my Taniwha Systems Commcard
>can't be read anymore... I had problems the first time I installed it, but
>eventually got it to read, and then forgot about it... now that I need it
>again, it appears as though it is totally unreadable... Can someone
>_please_ send me another copy if I send you the disks and return postage?
>(The latest version which is a/ux 2.0.1 friendly... 2.4 I beleive).

The correct version for A/UX 2.0 and 2.01 is CommCard A/UX version 2.5.2,
upgrades are free, I've popped one in the mail for you - if anyone else
needs one just let me know

	Paul Campbell
	Taniwha Systems

--
Paul Campbell    UUCP: ..!mtxinu!taniwha!paul     AppleLink: CAMPBELL.P

My son is now 2 months old, in that time he has doubled his weight,
if he does this every 2 months for the next year he will weigh over 300lbs.