2.0.1 update & sendmail.fc bug?

Chuq Von Rospach, net.god {retired} chuq at Apple.COM
Sat Mar 23 06:39:03 AEST 1991

gilbertd at cricket.bio.indiana.edu (Don Gilbert) writes:

>Looking thru the 2.0.1 files, sendmail was updated.  The sendmail man
>says little about what a frozen config file is, just that it is there.
>On my system, the files look like this:

Whenever you change the sendmail binary, you have to refreeze your
sendmail.fc. The command "sendmail -bz" will do it for you.

--
Chuq Von Rospach  >=<  chuq at apple.com  >=<  GEnie: CHUQ  >=<  AppleLink: CHUQ
     SFWA Nebula Awards Reports Editor    =+=    Editor, OtherRealms

Recommended reading: BONE DANCE by Emma Bull; BLIND JUSTICE by S.N. Lewitt;
SCIENCE FICTION IN THE REAL WORLD by Norman Spinrad