SyQuest removable meledy part II

shani at taurus.BITNET shani at taurus.BITNET
Thu Mar 14 01:27:42 AEST 1991

First of all, I'd like to thank all those who answered my prior question
about the SyQuest drive, I've found the needed application and it seem to
do it job, but still, I can't make the disk appear on the desktop!

While in MacOs, I'm using the SCSI cdev to force mount :-) the SyQuest, but
A/UX seem to ignore that cdev (and other cdevs too, BTW), so:

1) is there anything I can do, using an A/UX command? maybe I should
   format the disks under A/UX (I hope not...)

2) Does anyone knows of a cdev, equivalent to SCSI, that will work under
   A/UX or of a way to make SCSI work?

Thanks in advance,

O.S.