A/UX 2.0.1 questions

Craig Ruff cruff at ncar.ucar.edu
Wed Mar 13 03:02:57 AEST 1991

Having seen the announcement for 2.0.1 that supports the IIsi, I am
considering spending some of my tax refund on A/UX.  However, I have
several questions.

1) Are AppleTalk laser printers supported via the printer port?
   I don't want to buy any extra cards...

2) How much usable space is available on a 160 Mb drive?
   I assume I can always remove unused stuff I don't need.

3) What 3rd party disks have support for A/UX partitions and drivers?

4) I guess that MacOS HFS drives (partitions) are mountable under A/UX. True?

5) Who do I call to find the anointed A/UX dealers in my area?

Thanks in advance...
Craig Ruff      	NCAR			cruff at ncar.ucar.edu
(303) 497-1211  	P.O. Box 3000
			Boulder, CO  80307