A/UX gripe

Jim Jagielski jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 29 02:50:30 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar28.045814.1522 at deadzone.uucp> marcelo at deadzone.uucp (Marcelo Gallardo) writes:
}In article <u91bi2.rs7 at smurf.sub.org> urlichs at smurf.sub.org (Matthias Urlichs) writes:
}>- About once a week, the pty stuff barfs and starts losing characters in a
}>  pseudo-random manner. Under the CommandShell, life start to get interesting
}>  that way... A reboot is necessary to recover from this.
}
}	And I thought I was the only one having problems! Ever since
}	2.0.1 went up I can pretty much be assured of CommandShell
}	crashing soemthing aweful eventually. Don't know why, or what
}	exactly decides to die, but I have been cutoff while using the
}	modem (tty1) three times (twice in one night!).

I wonder if this is due to 6.0.7 :):)
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
                                 =:^)
           Jim Jagielski                    NASA/GSFC, Code 711.1
     jim at jagubox.gsfc.nasa.gov               Greenbelt, MD 20771

"Exploding is a perfectly normal medical phenomenon. In many fields of
 medicine nowadays, a dose of dynamite can do a world of good."