A/UX experiences

Chet Ramey chet at odin.INS.CWRU.Edu
Wed Mar 6 06:46:28 AEST 1991

I have the chance to look at some Macs running A/UX as a platform for
student use here, and I'm interested in the reactions of those who
are already using them.

I've heard about the NFS problems -- after a couple of days reading
this group, they're hard to miss.

I'm interested in any impressions people have of this combination as a
student platform, and particularly in how well it fits into a heterogeneous
TCP/IP network.

Thanks.

Chet
--
Chet Ramey				``Now, somehow we've brought our sins
Network Services Group			  back physically -- and they're