A/UX 2.0.1

Raman K. Sarin rsarin at aix01.aix.rpi.edu
Mon Mar 4 11:32:29 AEST 1991

I was pokeing around Apple.com (anonymous ftp) today and found this file called
2.0.1.newunix.Z  What is this?  is this the new kernel for updating A/UX 2.0
to A/UX 2.0.1 ?  If so how do you use it?  I've been messing about with it
and there seem to be no associated read me files, and it doesn't like executing
at all.

Thank's

-Raman Sarin

p.s. Over on Comp.sys.mac.system they say System 7 is now out, and you can
      get it at any Apple Dealer just for those of you who don't read that
      forum ( oh and I'm passing this along, if it's wrong don't blame me
      I haven't bothered to check it out yet)