SyQuest removable meledy part II

Tom Unger unger at mitem
Sat Mar 16 05:29:35 AEST 1991

In article <2414 at taurus.BITNET> <shani%math.tau.ac.il at TAUNIVM.TAU.AC.IL> writes:
>First of all, I'd like to thank all those who answered my prior question
>about the SyQuest drive, I've found the needed application and it seem to
>do it job, but still, I can't make the disk appear on the desktop!

I've been able to successfuly use a syquest drive under a/ux as a unix file
system using the SCSIFixPageError utility, SilverLining disk utilities, and
mount and umount.  But I've not tried to use the syquest as another macintosh
volume, which, I guess, is what you are tring to do.  I remember something
about a limit of one (1) macintosh volume.  Anyone know this for sure?

Tom Unger
MITEM