Still looking for emacs 18.55 binary...

Charles H. Hemstreet IV hemstree at jobs.mso.colostate.edu
Fri Mar 1 13:59:16 AEST 1991

Thanks to those who have pointed me to the sources of emacs 18.55 at
wuarchive.wustl.edu.  I really appreciated it.  After three days of
trying to compile the gcc, I am thoroughly frustrated and am going
back to looking for an already compiled version of emacs 18.55.
Anyone want to share?  Please and thank you?

Charles

--
! Charles H. Hemstreet IV   ! internet: hemstree at greyrock.MSO.ColoState.Edu !