commando bombs finder

Robert Prohaska rprohask at orion.oac.uci.edu
Tue Mar 26 09:12:35 AEST 1991

What would make Commando cause a system error?  It worked fine when
I first set up aux but now I get a bomb box reliably when I type command-k.
It happens with cu, newfs and mount, both as root and an ordinary user.
Newfs runs without errors when typed manually.

The machine is a iici with 8 M ram, Quantum 105 and Syquest disks.  No
hardware changes have been make since the last time Commando worked, but
I did install John Coolidge's port of X11R4, which seems to work ok.

bob prohaska