/mac/src/examples won't compile

Brian Wilson dr_unix at grenada.island.COM
Sat Mar 9 14:38:16 AEST 1991

When I try to do a 'make' in the /mac/src/examples directory,
it gives this message when it tries to run 'rez':

/mac/src/examples: No such file or directory

I feel that there is something painfully obvious that I am overlooking...
Once I get this working, maybe I will be able to use the examples code
as a template to write code that calls the toolbox...