Region Table Overflow

Henry Melton qfhca81 at memqa.uucp
Mon Mar 11 23:45:01 AEST 1991

Well, I finally broke down and bought a Apple ethernet card and retired the
Kinetics Etherport II with the A/UX1.1 driver and :-) all of my system crashes
have vanished.

However, I betcha I've got something tuned improperly, because I'll
occasionally get a "Region table overflow" on the console log.  Everything
still works to my satisfaction, but I haven't been able to locate a reference
to this message.

Any suggtestions?

Henry Melton  qfhca81 at memrqa.sps.mot.com
{slow}  qfhca81 at memqa   ..!cs.utexas.edu!execu!sequoia!memqa!qfhca81
{home}  henry at hutto     ..!emx.utexas.edu!hutto!henry