REXX FOR UNICOS

Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC} arnold at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Aug 15 06:55:13 AEST 1989

Given that many Crays run Unicos, and that KSH will be part of S5R4,
so it should migrate to Unicos eventually, I have to wonder if REXX
is all that necessary.

I can see that on a system like COSMOS or COS, which isn't Unix-based,
REXX might be desirable, but I suspect that the percentage of non-Unicos
Cray systems is only going to decrease in the future.

I just watch the supercomputer world from the outside, so take my opinion
with a grain of salt.

--
Arnold Robbins -- Emory University Computing Center | Laundry increases
DOMAIN: arnold at unix.cc.emory.edu		    | exponentially in the