Whats Missing?

Malcolm Slaney malcolm at Apple.COM
Fri Sep 22 14:06:50 AEST 1989

In article <3199 at amelia.nas.nasa.gov> ciotti at orville.nas.nasa.gov writes:
>If you had your wish, what would you add to UNICOS 5.0
>or what in your opinion is missing?

How about symbolic links?  I'm maintaining sources on half a dozen different
kinds of machines (from Mac to Cray) and it would be nice if I could keep
sources in one directory with symbolics links to keep things tidy.

Or a TTY driver that understood things like Control-W and Control-Z.

We won't even start on my problems with cdbx.

But things are getting better.  I can put up an xterm from the Cray directly
to the Mac on my desk.

							Malcolm