REXX FOR UNICOS

Johann Schweigl johnny at edvvie.at
Sat Sep 16 09:03:51 AEST 1989

>From article <4283 at ncar.ucar.edu>, by morreale at bierstadt.ucar.edu (Peter Morreale):
> In article <30469 at lll-winken.LLNL.GOV> jac at muslix.UUCP (James Crotinger) writes:
>>  You can register my vote for a port of REXX to the Crays! I'm an
>   etc...
>   I am also interested in REXX for UNICOS. Can someone please email me
>   the details. (I came in late on this one)  Is it freeware?, interpreter
>   only..?, availability?, etc.....

Don't cry for Cray alone. REXX for UNIX in general would be great.
I've got one for IBM AIX, binary only, not official, unsupported and undoc'd.
By the way, shouldn't this discussion go to comp.lang.rexx ?
I believe the response would be better there.
How many of us have a Cray to play (me not)?
       EDV Ges.m.b.H Vienna              Johann Schweigl
       Hofmuehlgasse 3 - 5               USENET: johnny at edvvie.at
       A-1060 Vienna, Austria      Tel: (0043) (222) 59907 257 (8-19 CET)