Visualization Machines

Richard C. Dempsey lrul00 at dixel.Kodak.COM
Fri Jul 27 23:40:59 AEST 1990

In article <9869 at hubcap.clemson.edu> refson at castle.ed.ac.uk (Keith Refson) writes:
>As far as I know neither the Convex or DAP are visualization machines.
>
>I think you should consider machines from Stardent Computer Ltd
>(formerly Stellar and Ardent). (...)
>
>The greatest advantage I find of Stardent is their AVS visualization
>program which means that you can do vizualization without any graphics
>programming. At all.  You should be able to integrate your codes with
>AVS with a small programming effort to get the computatational module
>to deliver data for immediate visualization.

My local Convex sales rep tells me that Convex has licensed AVS so as to
make it available on Convexes.  Check with yours to find out about pricing
and availability.
--
Richard C. Dempsey			dempsey at Kodak.COM
Computational Science Laboratory	(716) 477-3457