Backup/Restore utilities for UNICOS

gerben at vax1.sara.nl gerben at vax1.sara.nl
Sat Oct 20 01:16:52 AEST 1990

In the next few month we have to set up a Cray service under UNICOS 5.1.
We are looking   for a backup/restore utility other then the standard
dump/restore of UNICOS; the UNICOS dump requires an unmount of the file-
systems to be dumped which implies an interruption of the production.
We like to have information of other sites who have experience with
other dump/restore software packages dumping on a file-per-file basis.

We are especially looking for sites which are using Enhanced Software
Technologie's BRU package.

Thanks for all the help in advance,

Gerben Jansen	   internet : gerben at sara.nl
Jan Overweel       internet : jan at sara.nl