Wanted: tty driver and ddx for Sigma graphics card

Tom Fitzgerald fitz at wang.UUCP
Wed Aug 23 06:57:55 AEST 1989

Does anyone have a tty driver and a ddx layer for X windows, that can
drive a dumb Sigma graphics card under SCO Unix 3.2?  The display is a
full-page, 1642 line monochrome monitor.

We're planning on writing the driver and ddx layer ourselves, but if
anybody can share theirs with us,we'd sure be grateful.

Thanks in advance for any information.

---
Tom Fitzgerald - Wang Labs - fitz at wang.com - ...uunet!wang!fitz - 508-967-5278
---
My [high school aptitude] test results indicated that my destiny was to become
a secretary.  I scored highest in 'clerical'.                  --  Frank Zappa