Help with Interactive and news

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.UUCP
Tue Aug 29 10:59:48 AEST 1989

In article <2069 at kodak.UUCP>, mark at kodak.UUCP (Mark Hilliard) writes:
> Has anyone gotten news to compile properly on Interactives 2.02?
> I have been trying all day and keep getting the following error messages.
> Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

David Raines posted the following to the net a while back-------

I got the source for bnews-2.11 from UUNET.  Other than the standard
localize.sh changes for USG/SysV, the only thing that wouldn,t compile
was virtterm.c.   Add the following includes:

	#include <sys/stream.h>
	#include <sys/ptem.h>

The 'winsize' structure is defined in ptem.h, which is dependent on stream.h.
Apparently this is a change from earlier versions.