termio question

Al Evans al at inebriae.UUCP
Mon Aug 28 22:38:03 AEST 1989

In article <6357 at turnkey.gryphon.COM> jackv at turnkey.gryphon.COM writes:

>Really Al! Is it all that hard to do a simple grep of the relevant directories?
[line deleted]
>Or could it be that you didn't install the Streams package?? If not, there's
>your answer.

Indeed, it IS that I did not install the Streams package. Thus, the grepping
I did (and I grepped a lot!) availed me not. Thanks for the answer....
That must be why I keep hearing the voice of Reverend Bob Dobbs, late at
night, whispering into my ear, "You'd grep to know what you really sed."

					--Al Evans--
--
Al Evans    {tntdev,texbell,ssbn}!inebriae!al
            al at inebriae.WLK.COM