X servers for DGIS or TIGA compatible Graphics Boards

A. Lester Buck buck at siswat.UUCP
Wed Dec 6 00:52:31 AEST 1989

In article <3320001 at hpnmdla.HP.COM>, tiwary at hpnmdla.HP.COM (Ashutosh Tiwary) writes:

> Does 386/ix or any other 386 Unix vendor have any X servers for DGIS or
> TIGA compatible Hi-res Graphics boards. It sounds like one should be
> able to write just one server for each standard which should run on a
> bunch of compatible boards. Or, am I missing something. Any one have one
> in the works.

The current issue (Fall 1989) of Pixel Perspectives, TI's free newsletter
for their graphics products, gives a list of the companies known to be
developing X Windows System products based on the TMS340 family.  Only
Advanced Graphics Engineering specifically mentions TIGA in a short
product announcement.

Advaced Graphics Engineering	(619) 258-2602
Control Systems			(612) 631-7800
GLK Limited U.K.		(0273) 676688
Graphic Software Systems	(503) 641-2200
Graphic Strategies		(408) 745-6500
Hewlett-Packard Co.		(519) 886-5320
Human Designed Systems		(215) 382-5000
Imagraph			(617) 938-5480
Matrox				(514) 685-2630
Ramtek Corporation		(408) 954-2700
Tektronix			(503) 685-2838
Vermont Microsystems		(802) 655-2860

--
A. Lester Buck		...!texbell!moray!siswat!buck