Foxplus garbles display under 386ix

Stan Voket asv at gaboon.UUCP
Mon Dec 25 15:30:52 AEST 1989

     I'm running the SBT accounting package under SCO Foxplus 2.1 and 386ix.
     The problem is that after the first invocation of Foxplus, the screen
     becomes partially garbled for any subsequent application.  For example
     the SCO Professional inverse video "READY" indicator normally in the
     upper right of the screen will be on the upper left!  I must logoff to
     clear this up.  This occures on the console with AT386 or ansi termcap
     and also on Wyse 60 terminal.

     Has anyone noticed this?  More importantly, how did you resolve the
     problem?

     This is making me crazy.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.